Place: Gran Bodega Maestrazgo - Sant Pere més Baix, 90
Start: Wednesday 3 October 2018, 19:00 h
I visited Bordeaux this summer (Pauillac, Saint-Estèphe, Pessac-Léognan, Saint-Emilion, Sauternes...) and came back loaded with excellent wines that I want to share with you.
This wine tasting experience, in English will be completely focused on wines from the most representative areas of Bordeaux.
We'll taste six different wines and I'll provide some beautiful snacks and other delicacies to go with it.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM THIS TASTING
- Taste 6 lovely different wines from different areas of Bordeaux.
- Learn more about wines from these areas.
- Take advantage of Jaume's expertise.
- Have fun with wine lovers from BCN.
- Ask every question about wine you always wanted to ask.
- Enjoy tasty cheeses, cured meats and fresh bread and other delicacies from the local shops.
Date - 3rd of October.
Time - We start at 19:00 o'clock, but if you come 15 minutes earlier we'll welcome you with a glass of cava.
Duration - Roughly 2 hours.
Price - 30€ per person.
Reservations - In order to secure your place I recommend you to book early clicking on the link (), as there are only 10 places.