Place: Gran Bodega Maestrazgo - Sant Pere més Baix, 90
From Wednesday 16 January 2019, 19:00 h to 21:00 h
Italy has a great range of favourable climates and terrains and over two thousand indigenous grape varieties. And the North, from Friuli-Venezia Giulia to Piemonte,
is where most of the best quality wines are.
This wine tasting experience, in English is about discovering good quality wines from the North of Italy. From areas like the Veneto, Soave, Valpolicella, Trentino-Alto Adige, Barolo, Barbera, Dolcetto...
The goal here is to have a good time tasting and learning about wine.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM THIS TASTING
- Taste 6 lovely different wines from the North of Italy.
- Learn more about those wines and areas.
- Take advantage of Jaume's expertise.
- Have fun with wine lovers from BCN.
- Ask every question about wine you always wanted to ask.
- Enjoy a selection of snacks to accompany your wines.
Date - 16th of January.
Duration - Roughly 2 hours.
Time - We start at 19:00 o'clock.
Price - 30€ per person.
Reservations - In order to secure your place I recommend you to book early.
To contact me, please use only whatsapp, phone or mail.